Monday, April 26, 2010

And so begins...

Summer break has begun even before summer could come. Thanks BYU for making nature and her functions revolve around, and try to catch up to, you. It has only been a few days, but oh what a few days they were. I'd say that that is has been a good start thus far.



What more could I do post finals?



Naturally, we began our explorations of the Northwest. A rather inviting spring day.



Safety was always in consideration.



We found driftwood and secluded beaches.



We found houses for all our best friends to buy.



The colors here are glamorous.

5 comments:

  1. You are an excellent photographer. I really like all your pictures. I hope you have a fantastic time in Washington and Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just hope i can inspire you guys to learn more about history.
    and you don't have to buy my book - just buy somebody's book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always I LOVE your pictures! I want to go to all of those places so badly!! I hope you are having an amazing time.

    And Barret, are you writing a book on Washington's history?

    ReplyDelete
  4. in alaska, there were those tsunami evacuation route signs everywhere... we were in this tiny little town right on the coast, and the arrow on the sign just pointed straight up the mountain. it was awesome. you should keep an eye out for those in juneau.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this tsunami evacuation route basically requires you to run straight up a cliff with stairs on it - like 10,000 stairs.

    ReplyDelete