Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Looming.
I know I'm not the only one thinking this,
but I am very excited to return to school again.
I am so glad that I came to Alaska and got to be what I am,
to make the friends I have,
to learn what I have learned
and to see what I have seen.
I have had the chance to step out for a breath of fresh air,
regain my composure
and now I feel rested and relaxed.
I feel like I've become a better man,
and now I am ready to dive back in
and get back to my real life in Provo
[with a quick jaunt in San Diego first, of course].
I miss being academically challenged,
surrounded but experiences and opportunities and people.
I am excited to get back and be me.
I am pleased with how I feel.
I love the way I think and understand people and the world.
I am actually going to miss this place,
for it has been a place of growth.
Thank you to those of you who contributed to any of this,
whether you were here or there,
for it all takes part.
See you soon.
Or see you again someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment