Thursday, March 10, 2011

Celebrity Playlist 4.0

Well ladies and gentlemen, it is here! The most comprehensive and stunning playlist I could possibly produce, reflective of the right now in my life (Unfamiliar with a CP? Read my old blog entry about the CP 3.0). Want it? Come and get it... my views on music piracy are generally relaxed when it comes to these mixes. Make yours, and I promise I'll listen intently if you share it.

Nothing Can Stop Us (If We Stick Together)
1. "Hall" - Baths
2. "Baby" - Bullmeister
3. "Lost Dream" - Digits
4. "Sticks & Stone" - Jónsi
5. "Ready For the World" - How to Dress Well
6. "Cover Your Tracks (Teen Daze Remix)" - Young Galaxy
7. "Loner" - Stay Ali
8. "4 Me (Beaumont Remix)" - Cassette Club
9. "Into the Clouds" - The Sound of Arrows
10. "Young Blood" - The Naked and Famous
11. "Heart" - Blood Diamonds
12. "Sunkissed" - Muffin
13. "Crazy Enough (Diamond Cut Remix)" - Cullen
14. "I Can Make the Pain Disappear (Monsieur Adi Remix)" - Fear of Tigers
15. "Shook (Mobb Deep v. Sigur Ros)" - Emancipator
16. "Pascal (The Scottish Enlightenment)" - Dan Lyth
17. "Til Kingdom Come" - Coldplay


1 comment: